Terms and Conditions
YOUR USE OF THIS EBOOK CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
This eBook, including all of its content (“EBook”) is made available by JADE Consultants Fz LLE and all content is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms “).
- Limited License. As a user of this e-book you are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and use the eBook in accordance with these Terms.
- Limitations on Use; Third Party Communications.
2.1. The content on this eBook is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the eBook or the Content. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our eBook or the content without our prior written permission. You may not use this eBook to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the eBook, except to the extent permitted above. Unauthorized use of this EBook or its content is prohibited.
2.2. We have no liability for any third party communications you may receive or any actions you may take on the eBook. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any third party communications. We are not responsible for verifying, and make no representations or warranty regarding any third party communications on the eBook.
2.3. Content provided on the eBook is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no solicitor-client relationship is formed through use of the eBook. We do not warrant or guarantee a job, based on this Content.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
3.1 Except as expressly provided in these Terms, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring on you or any third party any license or right, to intellectual property rights in the content or the eBook.
3.2. Purchasing this eBook require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. We do not permit a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration by using your name or password; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify us immediately
We do not represent or warrant that the eBook and its content will be error-free, accurate, up to date, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. We may make improvements and/or changes to the eBook or the content at any time.
- Third party content may appear on the eBook or may be accessible via links from this eBook. We are not responsible or have no liability to any third party content on the eBook.
IN THIS EBOOK, THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF JOB, LACK OF INTERVIEWS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS EBOOK, THE CONTENT, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY EBOOKS OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS EBOOK, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS EBOOK, , THE CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS EBOOK, THE CONTENT, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EBOOK, THE CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LACK OF INTERVIEWS, JOB LOSS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS EBOOK, THE CONTENT, ANY ADVICE OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH THIS EBOOK, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS EBOOK, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS.
- We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of our Terms and to take any action we deem appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- This Agreement, and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance UAE law.
- Modifications to Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will appear on this eBook and are effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms. Continued use of this eBook after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
- Cancellation/Return policyDigital products are non-returnable and non-refundable. We regret, therefore, that once the product has been purchased, your order may not be cancelled OR refunded – fully or partially. If, however, you experience difficulty accessing or downloading your purchased product, then help is available – please see your purchase invoice/receipt for our support contact details.